Many people don’t realize that selling a home is a complicated, time-consuming process. With numerous factors to consider such as open houses, advertising, pricing, negotiating and handling the numerous kinds of inquiries, it can be very exhausting and even worse – unfruitful. Many homeowners report the familiar grief after an open house: “I got lots of people, but most were just looking.” “They wanted it for a song.”
You may be thinking, why would I need a real estate agent to sell my home? Let us give you just a few of the key reasons why a For Sale By Owners need our Help:
1. Without working day in and day out in the real estate market it is quite unlikely that a FSBO will have complete understanding about pricing. Often a seller is forced to reduce the price and may have to accept less money for the home than the seller would have received had he/she started at the right price. When we go to work with you, we ensures you will receive the most current market stats along with a thorough market analysis report to GUARANTEE your home is in a solid market position. We will sell your home FAST and for TOP DOLLAR!
2. A property depreciates the longer it is on the market. Many owners fail to take advantage of this excitement by limiting the market to their immediate contacts and advertising. We ensure your home is advertised 24 hours a day until it is sold. The Home Selling System is constantly being tested and improved to ensure your home is exposed to the largest pool of QUALIFIED buyers.
3. The two most common people who prey on FSBOs are:
- Investors/Bargain Hunters: these people are looking to capitalize on a FSBOs lack of negotiating experience and market knowledge to score their next deal. Any time a buyer doesn’t buy from a store or through a sales person they expect to pay substantially less. In a sense they would expect to save the sales commissions or profits that would normally go to a sales person or store owner. Why should someone do all the work a salesperson would do and still pay the same price? For example if the seller is trying to save six percent and the buyer is trying to save six percent, now they are 12 percent apart!
- People who cant qualify to buy your home: These people will often approach FSBOs because they have had previous financial difficulties and would want the owner to finance them. While for the right person, this could be a profitable investment, most sellers need to pull as much equity out of the property as possible to be able to move on with their next home.
We ensure that only prospects who can qualify are introduced to your home. This eliminates the hustle of lookers and non-serious buyers and reduces the chance of strangers coming who may have activities in mind other than buying a house. We also has some of the best mortgage brokers in the industry working with their team who can pull the necessary strings to help finance a purchase.
4. Did you realize that any time a private seller is away from home, the home is off of the Market? We guarantee that someone will always be available to handle and follow up with inquiries during both peak hours and off-peak hours.
5. A seller selling privately can expect to put a minimum of 80 hours work into the project, without a guaranteed result. This does not account for out-of pocket expenditures such as advertising, lawn signs, etc. Selling a home CAN be extremely stressful! We take care of the details, from the first step of marketing to the final sale, so you can continue on with your life.