Are you ready to get the most out of the sale of your home? Our comprehensive marketing plan is sure to bring your property in front of a large group of motivated home buyers. The Indian Head Realty Corp. team will use a combination of skill, industry experience, and the latest technology to sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time. Selling your home be a very emotional, exciting & stressful time. Our goal is to provide professional guidance and services to minimize the stress and ensure the home selling experience is a pleasant and memorable one.
Our Professional Marketing Plan
1. Setting the Right Price
We will start by performing a home evaluation and put together a custom marketing plan that’s as unique as your home is. It’s a proven fact; a well-priced home will garner a larger number of competitive offers from serious buyers. Our comprehensive market analysis takes into account the prices of similar currently listed and recently sold properties in your neighbourhood as well as overall market conditions that may affect the value.
2. Maximum Exposure
We’ll ensure your listing gets in front of the right set of eyes. When we create the write up for your home, we’ll emphasize its most sellable features, the aspects that buyers are looking for most and will be attracted to. Beyond the MLS®, we’ll utilize our considerable resources to find your home’s next owner.
3. Unmatched Online Marketing
With an overwhelming majority of home buyers starting their home search online, it’s not an avenue that can be overlooked. Our state-of-the-art website is designed to be SEO-friendly to ensure your listing gets maximum visibility from online searchers.
Indian Head Realty Corp. ensures that your home will be top of mind in the Buyer’s eyes and has a great online presence. Not only will your house be listed on MLS® appearing internationally on Realtor.ca, it will also appear on several partner websites such as Point2homes, Ovlix, Kijiji, & more. Our team is also active on Social Media. You can find your home featured on our Facebook and Instagram, pages. We will also run targeted ad campaigns so we can get your home in front of the right group of Buyers.
4. Your Professional Guides from Start to Finish
From the marketing, to the showings, contract negotiations and right up to closing date – we promise to walk you through the entire sales process. We’ll represent you during the emotionally charged negotiations to achieve your goal of getting the best price and the most favourable closing terms. Plus, when it’s all said and done, we’ll oversee all paperwork and work closely with your other professionals such as lawyers and banks so no details are overlooked.
Tips For You to Maximize Your Return on Investment
It can be very hard to distance yourself from your home when it is time to sell. Taking a step back and looking at your home through a potential buyer’s eyes can be very difficult but very beneficial. Here are some things you can do to prepare your home to sell.
- Clean, Clean, Clean – Make your home shine! Inside and out! If a home and yard is not clean buyers wonder if the home was well maintained. If you don’t have time, hire it out. There are lots of great cleaning companies in the area that can help.
- Finish the little jobs you haven’t had time for. A fresh coat of paint will really ad value! Make sure all baseboards are on. Replace all burnt out light bulbs. Re-caulk around the tub and shower. Fix broken tiles. Repair deck boards that are loose or broken.
- If you are renovating, keep costs in mind. Perform upgrades that will maximize your return on investment.
- De-clutter your home. Put away everything you don’t need every day and get rid of the things you don’t use at all. If you have boxes still not unpacked from the last time you moved, then there is a good chance you don’t need whatever is in them.
- Clean out your closets. Show off how much room is in your home. Overflowing cupboards, closets and garages make buyers believe there is not enough storage in the home. Rent a storage space if needed.
- Stop smoking in the house. Remove pets if you can. Kennel them for showings if you can’t. Do not expect that buyers will understand or overlook certain things. Buying a home is an emotional experience. If they are allergic to smoke or pets, their emotions will not have a chance to get involved.
- Do a walkthrough of your home. Pretend you are the buyer. Try to be as impartial as you can. Try to take your emotions out of the walk through. Ask yourself “Would I spend the asking price on this home?” Take note of the things you notice through new eyes. Or ask a trusted friend or family member to do this part for you and accept any helpful advice they offer.
- Remember you are trying to move forward in your life. Your home becomes a marketable asset instead of a family home. Focus on the future.